Let us make your home away from home!

  • Aspen Mountain Hall
  • Rocky Mountain Hall
  • Snowy Range Hall
  • Teton Hall
  • White Mountain Hall
  • Wind River Hall

Western offers 7 different styles of housing to choose from!  There is housing for every type of student and personality, and no more than 4 people share a bathroom in any of the options. View most of our student housing locations on the Campus Map and take a virtual tour.

Data shows that students that live on campus are TWO TIMES more likely to graduate. If you are planning on living in housing at Western, it is important to pay the one-time housing deposit of $150.00 as soon as possible in order to ensure you get the housing you want. Check out the Room Options to find a home that's right for you. Ready to pay?

Submit the Housing Deposit of $150.00 by phone with a Visa or MasterCard at 307-382-1677 or by mail to:

2500 College Drive
Rock Springs, WY 82901

Remember that at Western, Sophomore students get priority of selecting rooms first and then room selections are based on which student pays the housing deposit first. If you pay the $150.00 fee and you decide to not live on campus, $125.00 will be refunded up to a certain date for each semester, and $25.00 will be kept as a transaction fee.

Want to learn more about us?

Western is an award-winning college in both our on-campus and distance learning programs. We believe our students come first, and your success is our #1 priority. Our motto says it best: “Enter with passion, leave with purpose”. Let us help you on your path to success!