Mustang Athletic teams are a vital part of Western and our community. Western’s Athletic Program has a strong tradition of serving the local community, which is reflected in the Mustang Athletics motto: “Good People, Good Students, Good Athletes- in that order!"
If your involved in Mustang Athletics, you should expect:
- To be a team player, helping others through sport and community service.
- To have a good learning experience all around.
- To be supported as you transition to the next level and move on to a four-year institution as both a student and an athlete.
Mustang Athletics include: Men's and Women's Basketball, Women's Soccer, Women's Volleyball and Men's Wrestling.
At this time, there is no admission for regular season play. Admission will be charged for all tournaments and postseason play. For more information please contact our athletic department at email@example.com
We live stream all home contests here with Basketball games, Volleyball and Wrestling matches in Rushmore Gym, and our home soccer matches. We also share links to out of town contests. Check out the Mustang Fan Zone for more information!
All home contests are available ON DEMAND for replay.
Not on a team and want to be involved with Mustang Athletics?
- Be a student worker
- Be a member of the Mustang Stampede Club (student fan club)
- Be a team manager
- Be part of the games management crew