Ready to become a Mustang and live on campus!? Here’s your next step:
- Deposits are due June 1, 2021. Deposits will be accepted after this date but room styles will be limited. Your deposit acts as your place in line to receive your requested room style. The sooner you turn in your deposit the more likely it is that you will receive your first preference on room style selection.
You can pay your deposit over the phone, (307)382-1845 or send a check to:
Western Housing Department
2500 College Drive
Rock Springs, WY 82901
- Make sure to check your MyWestern. This is where you will find the Housing Handbook and much more!
- All students who live in the residence halls must submit a copy of their MMR (2 doses) and Meningitis immunizations (must be given after your 16th birthday) to Mustang Central. Records can be faxed to 307-382-1636 or emailed. You may also bring or mail a copy to us.
- Find out how to get your immunization records here.
WESTERN RESIDENT ASSISTANT
Resident Assistant help supervise residents, develop a sense of community, and create fun events. RAs receive free housing, meal plan, and a scholarship while holding an RA position. Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a positive role model for all students.
- Participate in RA Training two weeks prior to each semester.
- Several different administrative duties.
- Community Development and Resident Support.
- Plan and execute housing events.
- Desk shifts on weekdays and weekends.
Fill out the Western Resident Assitant Application here.
Individuals will be notified about internview times in March 2021. Not all individuals will be selected for an interview.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Housing & Student Life Assistant, Amy Carter, at (307) 382- 1845.