The Children’s Center provides high quality education and care to the children of students and employees of Western Wyoming Community College. We accept children ages two through five, year round, according to the academic calendar. We also offer evening child care based on individual class schedules for children age two through fourth grade.
- Children’s Center hours are Monday through Friday during fall and spring semesters from 7:45am-5:15pm. During summer semester we are open Monday through Thursday from 7:00am-6:00pm.
- Each semester, parents must complete a registration packet, which includes registration form, class schedule and immunization records.
- For students, fees are assessed at the beginning of the semester. Students are charged a fee per-credit-hour and a non-refundable supply fee. Fees are collected by the Business Office. Employees are billed the first week of each month, and pay a daily fee, as well as a supply fee.
- Each classroom boasts teachers with degrees, and all staff are trained in early childhood education, first aid, CPR, and other important safety and educational training.
- Children must turn two on or before September 15th to attend the Bunnies class. The same applies to three and four year-olds, in the Bears and Turtles classes, respectively. Bears and Turtles must be potty-trained.