Western Wyoming Community College's Strategic Plan was developed through collaboration with the Board of Trustees, Administration, Faculty, Employees, Students and Regional Stakeholders. This plan outlines the institutions future while providing a framework for how to get there. Western’s plan will be updated annually and the detailed work of ensuring that this plan is successful will be overseen by the Western Strategy Council. Click here for a PDF version of the Strategic Plan.
Western is an innovative public college aimed at empowering, educating, and improving our students, employees, community and environment. Our focus is to inspire the next generation of visionaries by using Wyoming grit and individual development in a diverse array of learning and flexible services. Western is where passion meets purpose.
Western will inspire and empower today’s students and our communities to create a better Wyoming.
1. Learning is Our Purpose
2. Students Are Our Focus
3. Employees Are Our Most Important Resource
4. The Community Is Our Partner
5. Adapting To Change Defines Our Future
6. Data and Integrity Guide Our Decisions
For more details on the Guiding Principles, click here.
1. Communicate competently
2. Retrieve and evaluate information
3. See Issues from multiple perspectives
4. Think critically, analyze, and solve problems
For more details on the Goals for Student Success, click here.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are vital to the health and success of the College. They are more than numbers. Data provides clarity and allows for a better understanding of the institutional performance.
Well-constructed KPI's help,
- Monitor financial health
- Measure progress towards established goals
- Analyze patterns over time
- Better solve problems and discover opportunities
- Make adjustments and stay on track
Link to KPI's