Join the Western Team and Run with the Mustangs!
As a service entity, the quality of our educational experience is based upon the knowledge, commitment, and dedication of our employees. Western works hard to place the right employees in the right job and to recognize their diligent efforts on behalf of our students. It’s all about fit! We are very proud of the outstanding work done by our employees, both full and part-time.
Hiring practices are well-established and in the case of professional and faculty hires, involve national job searches. Job opportunities are always posted online. Required credentials are clearly defined and made available to applicants for all levels of Western's positions.
Western is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Western Wyoming Community College is an equal opportunity institution and as such prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, political belief, genetic information, or any other applicable protected category or activity. The college ensures non-discriminatory practices in all matters relating to its educational admissions, programs, services, and activities as well as in all terms and conditions of employment.
Online Application Process
Welcome to Western's online application process! The college only accepts applications
for current open positions through our applicant tracking system, and we invite you
to view our current job postings here.
Applicants must submit completed application materials through the on-line application system to be considered. Completed application materials consist of the following:
- On-line application
- Current resume and/or curriculum vitae
- Cover Letter**
- Copies of official college transcripts (required for positions with a minimum educational requirement)
Additional information for some positions may include:
- Portfolio samples
- Links to work
** If you are applying for more than one position, do not delete previous cover letter(s). Instead, add in a new cover letter, clearly labeling it according to position.
Please see specific application material requirements within the position description. Positions that do not have a minimum education requirement are not required to provide college transcripts. Official transcripts are required prior to start date. Official transcripts are those sent directly from the educational institution to the Human Resources office.
- It is recommended that you have digital (pdf) copies of your resume, cover letter, and transcripts ready when you begin the online application process. You will be given an opportunity to upload these during the process.
- When you finish the steps to apply to a job, you will receive an email notification that you’ve successfully applied.
- We do not accept faxed or emailed application materials.
- Please note the closing date on the position announcement from the website. Applicants that are not selected for an interview will be informed after the final hiring decision is made. If you have specific questions about a position, please call the Human Resources office at 307-382-1610.
To apply for a specific job: click on the job title you are interested in and follow the directions below:
- Click "Apply for this position"
- Create a username (email) and password
- Fill out the application (everything with a red asterisk must be filled out)
- Attach your resume, cover letter**, and transcripts.
- Answer Equal Opportunity Questionnaire (or select “choose not to disclose”)
- Electronically sign and date
- Submit your application
If you have successfully completed the application, the screen will read, “Thank you. Your application was successfully received.” You will also receive a confirmation email.
If there are any errors in your application, such as leaving a line blank that has a red asterisk, you’ll have to correct these errors before submitting again.
After you correct these errors, you must re-sign electronically and date the application before submitting.
**If you are applying for more than one position, do not delete previous cover letter(s). Instead, add in a new cover letter, clearly labeling it according to position.
Username and Password
When creating your username and password, please note that the username will be associated to an email address you will provide and will be able to access in the future. Be sure to keep both the username and the password you establish for future use. If you have forgotten your password, please click the Forgot Your Password link to request a password reset email at the email account used in your applicant profile. If you do not see the password reset email in your inbox, please check your junk email folder. If you no longer have access to the email account used in your account profile, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
It is highly recommended to use a desktop or laptop computer when applying, as mobile devices, including smart phones and tablets, may not meet the operating system requirements to view and apply for a job.
Applications for faculty positions will be screened to ensure applicants meet the necessary credential requirements set forth by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) to teach college credit classes.
Western does not sponsor H1-B visas.
We invite you to search open job postings here.