Internships and Clubs
Skills USA Member
SkillsUSA is a professional organization that is designed to be run by students, for their own growth and benefit. SkillsUSA members develop into well-rounded people with technical, academic and employability skills that will help them get a job and have a successful career. Through chapter meetings, contests, leadership conferences and activities, students will be building these skills.
Automotive Service Excellence (A.S.E)
Certifications/Membership ASE can help technicians meet today's challenges and those down the road. Some of these include:
- Granting you professional credentials.
- Demonstrating your commitment to the automotive service and repair profession.
- Enhancing the profession's image.
- Reflecting achievement.
- Building self-esteem.
- Improving career opportunities and advancement.
- Providing for greater earnings potential.
- Improving skills and knowledge.
- Preparing you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Offering greater recognition from peers.