Admission Transcripts

Submit High School Transcripts:

Request your high school to send an official transcript of your work completed or attempted. Transcripts need to be official copies sent directly from your high school to the Western Admissions Department in Mustang Central.  If you took the GED or HiSET test, please request to have those transcripts sent to the Admissions Department.

Submit Previous College Transcripts:

Send an official transcript of work attempted from each college you attended, whether or not credit was earned, to the Western Admissions Department in Mustang Central.

Have Official Transcripts sent to:

Admissions Department

Western Wyoming Community College

2500 College Drive

Rock Springs, WY 82901

For more information, contact Admissions at (307) 382-1677 or

How do I order a Transcript from Western?

Official Western transcripts can be ordered online at any time by using the National Student Clearinghouse link. Each official transcript request costs $5.65.

Students can print an unofficial transcript by logging into My Western and going to the Self-Service Menu - For Students - My Academic Information - My Transcripts.

Contact Mustang Central at (307)382-1677 or at with any questions!