Looking to take a break from classes and find some fun with friends? The Western Game room is located near the Atrium, Room 1327. The Game Room is dedicated to Western students, providing a fun environment to socialize and relax with friends. The room features ping pong table, pool tables, and T.V.’s. The game room is open and free to all Western Wyoming Community College students!
*Game Room hours are subject to change due to non-instructional days, holidays, college breaks, and during finals. This space will be closed during the summer months, June – August.
The Game Room is more than just pool tables. We offer a number of amenities and gaming options in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere!
- 2 pool tables
- 1 ping pong table
- 2 TVs with cable, and video games
- Furniture to relax and hang out with fellow students
- Frisbee Rentals (Free)
- Snack Counter (Prices vary)
Game room staff will check out items to students. If you have a suggestion or game room request, please feel free to give the suggestion to one of the Game Room Student Workers or email email@example.com.
- Everyone is welcome!
- Respect the Game Room Equipment as if it is your own.
- Return equipment back to Game Room Student Worker.
- If something is broken, report it right away to the Game Room Student Worker.
- Please clean up after yourself!
- All Western students must sign in at the front desk.
- All games/equipment are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please no sitting, standing, or laying on the tables in the game-room.
- All equipment must remain inside the game room at all times
- College Personnel reserves the right to limit music and volume.
- The game-room door must remain open at all time during hours of operation.
For any suggestions or comments about the Game Room, email firstname.lastname@example.org.