Mustang Central combines the functions and staff of Admissions, Financial Aid, Housing & Student Life, and Registration & Records to better serve our students. Our office is also where you get your student ID card! Here's other ways we can help:
- Applying is free! Find out more about the application process for Admissions.
- Western awards approximately $7 million per year in institutional, foundation, external and federal financial aid. Learn more about Financial Aid options.
- To register as a degree-seeking student, meet with our academic advisors! Visit their webpage: Academic Advising.
- Get the full college experience! Check out the Housing & Student Life page.
- Scroll down for information about transcripts and registering as a non-degree seeking student.
|Official Western transcripts can be ordered online at any time by using this National Student Clearinghouse link. Each official transcript request costs $5.25.|
|Students can print an unofficial transcript by logging into My Western and going to the Self-Service Menu – For Students – My Academic Information – My Transcript.|
Contact Mustang Central at (307)382-1677 or at email@example.com with any questions!
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, see our frequently asked questions or fill out the form below for more information on our services!