Mustang Central

Mustang Central combines the functions and staff of Admissions, Financial Aid, Housing & Student Life, and Registration & Records to better serve our students. Our office is also where you get your student ID card! Here's other ways we can help:

  • Applying is free! Find out more about the application process for Admissions.
  • Western awards approximately $7 million per year in institutional, foundation, external and federal financial aid. Learn more about Financial Aid options.
  • Get the full college experience! Check out the Housing & Student Life page.
  • Scroll down for information about transcripts and registering as a non-degree seeking student.
For questions about paying your balance or about tuition & fee costs, see the Business Office.
Official Transcript
Official Western transcripts can be ordered online at any time by using this National Student Clearinghouse link. Each official transcript request costs $5.25.
Unofficial Transcript
Students can print an unofficial transcript by logging into My Western and going to the Self-Service Menu – For Students – My Academic Information – My Transcript.

Contact Mustang Central at (307)382-1677 or at with any questions!

E-mail us at, see our frequently asked questions or fill out the form below for more information on our services!

How can we help you? Let us know what you would like more information about and we will be glad to help!

Want to learn more about us?

Western is an award-winning college in both our on-campus and distance learning programs. We believe our students come first, and your success is our #1 priority. Our motto says it best: “Enter with passion, leave with purpose”. Let us help you on your path to success!