Staying Overnight on Campus: The college offers rooms at Aspen Mountain Hall for people attending a Western event. Guests should not expect a typical hotel experience.
Our goal is to provide opportunities for families of any economic circumstance to visit Western, and attend our events. The rooms don’t have regular hotel amenities. It is first-come, first-serve, as we have a limited number of rooms available.
Linen for the beds are set out and guests make up their own beds. Towels and pillows are also provided. Most rooms have two full-size beds; some have two twin-size beds. The cost is $20/night and is paid at the time of reservation via Visa or MasterCard. It is non-refundable.
- No pets are allowed during the stay.
- No children (under age 12) are allowed to stay in on-campus housing.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed in housing or on campus. Tobacco is not allowed to be used in the buildings in housing.
- Reservations can be made by calling Amy Carter at 307-382-1845. They must be set up during regular business hours.
Directions to Facilities: All home basketball, volleyball and wrestling competitions take place on the Rock Springs Campus, 2500 College Drive, in Rushmore Gymnasium.
All home soccer matches are played at one of several different community fields including:
- Rock Springs Junior High School – 3500 Foothill Blvd, Rock Springs, WY
- Rock Springs High School - 1375 James Drive, Rock Springs, WY
- Green River High School – 1615 Hitching Post Drive, Green River, WY
Ticket Prices: There is no admission charge for any of our regular season contests! There are charges for tournament games and matches.