Want To Learn a New Skill That Pays?
Wyoming Works program can help you pay for college!
Western Wyoming Community College offers degrees and certificate programs supported by a grant program through the state of Wyoming. Wyoming Works (WW) grants can help you pay for training that leads to a great job. Award amounts vary, up to $3360 per calendar year. For full details of this state funded program, visit the legislation page. Below is a summary.
- Must complete the FAFSA form, demonstrating financial need.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a Wyoming resident.
- As required, must be registered in an approved program.
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress in the program.
You are not eligible if:
- You are currently receiving or eligible to receive the Hathaway scholarship.
- You are currently in default on a federal Title IV education loan.
- You owe a refund under a federal Title IV student financial aid program or a subsequently enacted similar federal student financial aid program, or a student financial aid program administered
There are 3 Steps to apply for Wyoming Works:
Wyoming Works approved programs at Western:
|Certified Nursing Assistant||X|
|Commercial Driver's License||X|
|Computer Science Preparation Endorsement||X|
|Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology||X|
|Electrical Instrumentation Technology||X|
|Electrical Instrumentation Control Technology||X|
|Emergency Medical Services||X||X|
|Industrial Maintenance Technology||X|
|Industrial Maintenance Technology Mechanics, Hydraulics Option||X|
|Industrial Maintenance Technology Mechanics, Welding Option||X|
|Maintenance Mechanic for Industry||X|
|Natural Gas Compression Technology||X||X|
|Power Plant Maintenance Mechanics||X|
|Surface Maintenance Mechanics||X|
|Welding Technology - Fabrication Shop||X||X|
|Welding Technology - Industrial Plant||X||X|
|Welding Technology - Mine Maintenance||X||X|
Request More Information
Contact the Financial Aid Department in Mustang Central at 307-382-1677 or at our email.