In order to best serve facility rental inquiries, please follow these steps:
NOTE: Application should be submitted at least 4 weeks in advance of intended use.
- Fill out the rental application form at the bottom of this page.
- Allow up to ten (10) days to review your application to determine if Western Wyoming Community College can meet the event requirements.
- Upon review, we will follow up with an e-mail and/or phone call regarding request/accommodations.
- If necessary, we will schedule an on-site walkthrough prior to the event.
- The following items are required to move forward with rental: Certificate of Liability Insurance and an IRS Form 501(c)3 for non-profit status rates.
Upon email acceptance of the agreement and estimated charges, your application will be forwarded to Associate Vice President of Physical Resources for review and approval.
Lockers are also available for rent. The fee for a locker is $5.00 per semester. To reserve a locker, please contact the Business Office at 307-382-1613 to make arrangements.
Online Rental Application: