Business Information Systems
Digital, Detail, Data, and Devices!
The Business Information Systems program provides students with a strong foundation in cross-functional business processes and the application of information systems to support them.
Students will gain a competitive advantage in today’s rapidly changing business environment. Business Information Systems program courses offer instruction in software applications, communications, customer service, decision making, and office procedures, all of which provide students with the skills they need for everyday running of a business. Program outcomes include:
- Gain comprehensive computer application skills
- Obtain information management skills
- Develop soft skills for the workplace
- Enhance verbal and written communication
- Explore emerging technologies used in an office environment